looking for rg 500

• hallo lads!!!! :drink:

i'm from Croatia and i would like to buy an rg 500
    i have now rgv 250 gamma vj22a
    i heard you have rgv meeting there in Germany and i would like to come there but i don't know place and date where i should show up.
    i would grateful for any information about rg500 or rgv meeting

and i apologias because I'm not speaking German language

thanks for any information :drink:

have you been on race track "GROBNIK" in Croatia

this is my bike(NOT FINISHED PROJECT)

By twostrokenolimit, shot with DSC-W40 at 2007-09-18
    have you been on race track "GROBNIK" in Croatia

two stroke fanatic-croatia

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von twostrokenolimit ()

• What's your name buddy,

check this out and we are happy to see someone from Croatia in the community.
    It's available in the Netherlands, but ...
    http://tinyurl.com/2fpq76

If you get problems with the language, I can help with a few folks speaking dutch, also Gamma riders.

Cheers
    Carsten (Aachen - Germany)

Hallo, ich bekomm‘ einmal BeschleunigungsÄNDERUNG bitte. 4-Takt? Nö, is‘ mir zu fett. Lieber da, den schön mageren 2-Takter mit Biss. Zum Mitnehmen? Ja bitte. Tüte? Och,'geht auch ohne gut. Dann noch von den dicken Birnen dort. Das war alles? Joh, reicht wohl für's Erste. :face_with_tongue:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Carsten (Aachen-germany) ()

• Zitat

Original von petrovski
    you also can look to http://www.autoscout.de und you will see a nice RG for 8100E :shock: :shock: :shock: :heuldoch:

Das ist ja bei mir um die Ecke.

Etwas teuer, würd ich sagen, wenn man sich die Verkleidung so anschaut. :nuts:

• you can see is what you get, I can see a big expensive shit :biggrin:

8100 euro yeah Baby yeah. That's the same thing how to spend much money for a nice girl and at the end you only have the empty pocket and a big dig alone in the dark :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Clear the fat man on the bike in the picture and let your thinking flow on racetrack in your town with you when a RGV driver behind you trash this bike after take a look on you-Kenny is back :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Shit, I'm drunken :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Stand: 36er Pizza-doppelt Käse und 111 Kilo :nuts:

• Zitat

Original von Amyboy

Stand: 36er Pizza-doppelt Käse und 111 Kilo :nuts:

... frag' mal bei Spondon nach 'nem Stahlrahmen für die Gamma an :winking_face: .

Hallo, ich bekomm‘ einmal BeschleunigungsÄNDERUNG bitte. 4-Takt? Nö, is‘ mir zu fett. Lieber da, den schön mageren 2-Takter mit Biss. Zum Mitnehmen? Ja bitte. Tüte? Och,'geht auch ohne gut. Dann noch von den dicken Birnen dort. Das war alles? Joh, reicht wohl für's Erste. :face_with_tongue: