Betrüger! Versand nach Nigeria....

• Man ist das nervig.
    Einige werden wahrscheinlich schon davon gehört haben, oder waren schon selber Betroffen.
    Problem, habe ein Handy verkauft, Käufer ist ein Mitglied aus Indien, der das "Item" ( auf den Artikelnamen wird garnicht genau eingegangen) als Geburtstagsgeschenk nach Nigeria verschickt haben möchte.
    Hier die Email:
    << Hello seller,
    I will like to continue the purchase of your item i won on ebay, i am ready to pay for the item sending it through express poster service. I want you to know that i am buying it for my fiancee in Nigeria as a birthday gift, as i will not be there due to the distance. so i want it to get there as fast as it can and that is why i want it shipped through express poster service so that she can getit on time. As for the payment, I am paying you in money order through money gram express payment service which you will receive witin 3 days. I am a registered moneygram member and i have been using it for 2 years now, it is very secure. All i will need from you is your full address they will bring the money order to and your name for verification. So send all your infomation as soon as possible so that payment may procees at once. Incase you want to find out the shipping cost, here is her name and address:
    Ade Johnson
    8, Olatunji street,
    Ojota,
    Lagos state,
    nigeria.
    Hoping to hearing form you soon so i can make payment to avaiod delay. Thank you and God bless you.
    >>
    Hier noch ein Link aus dem Ebay Forum:
    Ebay Forum Link

Wollte nur kurz darauf aufmerksam machen, nicht das noch einer auf die Maschne mit den falschen Schecks reinfällt.
    Das schlimmste daran ist nicht der Mehraufwand für mich,
    sondern das Ebay dagegen nichts unternimmt.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ChrisKo´80 ()